seeing people from school in public: look down, look down, don't look them in the eye
me: im happy
*thinks about life for 2.7 seconds*
me: im sad
wimey: i’m made of sarcasm and sexual frustration
person: stop apologizing.
me: wait fuck, no sorry i didn't mean--
me: shit, sorry i--
me: SORRY I MEANT--
me: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT SORRY I WASN'T THINKING--
me: wait no fuck shit sorry i did it again i--
urbancatfitters: i’m annoying like 75% of the time and during the other 25% i’m asleep
hunkyharry: do you ever reblog from the source to cover up the fact you’re creeping on somebody’s blog
svveden: how dare you call me stupid. i know tons of useless information
kurtblaine: do I run the blog or does the blog run me
“Los padres no se dan cuenta de la enorme...